The past, present and future activities of Faith First are to:
- Meet with parents throughout the city to inform them of the available scholarship opportunities currently existing
- Research, copy and distribute scholarship applications to parents for their completion
- Compose and summit various newspaper articles so that the above is advertised and parents are aware of scholarship opportunities
- Meet with parents throughout the city to assist them in filling out the necessary scholarship applications ensuring that the required essays, documentation, and accurate information is provided accurately and completely
- Receive and make numerous phone calls to parents to ensure that the above is carried out in a time sensitive manner
- Meet with parents throughout the city to educate and mobilize them on matters concerning school choice and educational opportunities that offer educational freedom, especially to children in failing school districts
- Attend workshops, seminars, and information sessions to retrieve information for the purpose of disseminating it to parents to better inform and equip them for participation in their children's educational future
- Serve as a consultant to businesses, churches, and the community for the purpose of performing all of the above
- Research, identify and assess educational establishments that are in need of expansion of their educational facilities for the purpose of enrolling additional children K-12
- Assist in the renovation and building requirements of educational establishments by securing funding for the purpose of expansion so that additional children from K-12 can be enrolled
- Research, identify and solicit services (in-kind), as well as financial contributions to provide renovation and building expansions to educational facilities that have an urgent need to expand for the purpose of enrolling additional children K-12
- Bring the building team and the educational institution's staff together for the purpose of fulfilling (J)
- Plan and coordinate fundraising efforts to support A-L above.
- Plan and coordinate fundraising efforts to support the staff, offices, and vision of Faith First.
Faith First serves families in the following locations, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and surrounding counties; Scranton, Pennsylvania and surrounding counties, and Hampton Roads, Virginia. Faith First will begin serving families in San Diego, California in 2014.